Wednesday 31 August 2016

On the worktable 1

Given I started this blog to get me to spend more time making and painting Cuties this is the first of a series of (hopefully) regular updates on what I have managed to get done.


Progress continues on my 19th century Imagi-Nations, Bombenburst has three units of artillery crew ready to be based, GrosseKleeinStadt has the same plus a unit of guard infantry and a unit of curassiers.  The guns are half way through painting, but as they are added towards the end of the basing process they should easily be ready in time.





A medieval archer and a Zulu with rifle are ready for mould making.  I have a medieval spearman halfway through the process at the moment, combined with the knight I already have this will give me enough to do a very basic medieval army.

No comments:

Post a Comment