Thursday, 1 September 2016

On the worktable 2

I didn't do any painting tonight, instead I completed the basing of the units I painted yesterday and made four new figures to fill gaps in existing ranges.

First I did a general for each side in my 19th century Imagi-Nation, simple comversions of existing figures.  These won't be made into moulds as I only need one of each, so once they are nice and solid they move to the painting table.

Next we have a mahdist rifleman and cavalryman.  I can make gun crew by simply removing the spear from my previous mahdist figure, to this will give me enough moulds to make the army.

No comments:

Post a Comment