Sunday 11 September 2016

Medieval spearman

I painted up my new medieval figure I made a mould for last week, there's an archer currently sitting in a mould waiting for it to harden.


I ought to do a post about the castle I made some time.


This is my complete medieval army at present, quite a way to go.  The archer is on the way, I still need to make a crossbowman, a mounted knight on a barded horse and dismounted versions for both the knight and the mounted man at arms pictured above.

For opposition there should be another force using the same figures and possibly a 'Saracen' army.  My mahdist infantry and cavalry figures give me a start into that, so not a huge task.

(I'm working on these when I need a break from painting 19th century figures, 24 of which just moved to the basing stage with another dozen undercoated ready for painting.)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the next lot. How about dropping the camera angle a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try that next time :)

    I need to work on the lighting too.

    ReplyDelete