Thursday 15 September 2016

Just My Imagi-Nation Part 8: Forces of Bombenburst

Having now painted and based at least one of each unit type in the Bomenburst  army, here's what they look like.


All sixteen units plus the general, ten more to go till it is complete.


Curassirers, only one unit of these in the army.


Dragoons, one painted, one more needed.


Hussars, the one and only unit.


The Bomenburst Guards, both units are painted and based.


Line infantry, three done, five more to go. ~sigh~


Skirmishers.  The army has four of these, so complete.


The Artillery.  I need four with bronze guns and four with steel guns, the bronze ones are all done. No rush for the steel artillery, won't be needed for many campaign years.


The General, Frederick von Kutee.

I have decided to start the campaign without doubling the unit numbers in the scenarios, the armies in the 1848 war are much smaller than the forces later in the century.  I need to complete some more terrain tiles and then the armies shall march. :)

4 comments:

  1. These are brilliant Victoria! What rules are you going to use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)

      I'll be using Neil Thomas's 19th Century rules, with the scenarios taken from his One Hour Wargames. Well, that's the plan anyway.

      Delete
  2. I am still following your blog with great interest. They really appeal to my sense of the ridiculous and I mean that in the most complementary way. I have visions of inflicting these on my local wargames group, hilarious. I still remember their initial reaction to haircurlers but now they accept them readily. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :)

      Lots more to come, I'm suffering from too many ideas and not enough time to do them all. lol

      Delete